This would be the very first concern for quick leveling. Finishing it will offer you a good piece of gamer experience to rapidly level up and increase the level cap of your characters. Now you can open Wolverine by finishing it 7 times.
- Open 2 orbs – 10 campaign energy refill, 100 xp, 25k gold
- 2 arena battles – 250 arena credits, 25k gold
- Play 3 villain united missions – 100 xp, 100 blitz charge
- Spend campaign energy for ultimate raid keys – 600 ultimus key
- Play 3 heroes assemble missions – 75 xp, 5k gold, campaign energy refill
- Train 1 character – 50 xp, 5k gold, 2 l2 training module
- Finish 10 campaign missions – 10 power cores, 75 xp, 15k gold
- Equip 1 piece of gear – 50 xp, 3k gold
- Auto win 3 missions – 60 xp
- Complete 2 challenges – 100 xp, 10 power cores, 10k gold
- Complete 2 battles in blitz – 125 xp, 5 power cores, 250 blitz credits
- Make 3 supply purchases – 1 l2 training module, 50 xp, 12k gold
- Clear all objectives – 25 power cores, 100 xp
- Campaign energy – 80 energy every 12 hours
As soon as you get to level 30, begin joining an alliance. Alliances enables you to take part in raids where you can make raid credits to purchase raid orbs, blue equipment orb and purple equipment orb in the shop.
Blue equipment orb provides you an excellent quantity of mid tier upgrade products while the purple equipment orb provides tier 6+ products. I recommend getting the blue orbs initially as you will require a great deal of the mid tier items for different characters.
As you invest energy on project maps, you will get Ultimus Secret, which is then utilized to open raids. In the raids, you will need to battle a series of fights and beat the one in charge. Remember that you will have to take notice of your group's health due to the fact that if they pass away, they are provided for that whole raid.
You can recover your characters utilizing the green pill if they get low. Any therapist character ends up being really important for Alliance Raids as it minimizes the raid health loads you utilize. You can get raid health loads from winning Blitz matches or doing Medical Supply Runs( Tier 4+).
Likewise, any relocations you utilize on the previous fight continues to the next one. For instance, if you utilize Luke Cage's 3rd ability solid in the previous battle, that ability will begin on cool off. So make certain not to utilize unneeded abilities if you understand you can win that battle quickly.
Here you can find a good team setup for alliance raids:
[irp posts="4281" name="Marvel Strike Force Best Team Setups"]
In order to keep your characters "maxed up," you ought to really do 2 things: keep them at the optimum level in order to optimize their strength, however likewise keep them geared up with all the products they require.
The devices you get for them is exceptionally crucial: filling all the slots will provide you the opportunity to increase their tier score, in addition to their basic statistics. Heroes with a greater tier are better than others and they likewise open brand-new abilities as they increase the tiers, typically at Tier 3 and Tier 4.
If objectives begin getting too hard, then it's time to concentrate on getting devices for your heroes. Just tap the "Search" button beside the devices piece you wish to discover and finish that objective over and over once again up until you get it. Rinse and repeat up until you fill those slots for all your heroes and you'll do a lot much better in the game.
Always focus your damage on 1 enemy in battle for different reasons.
- The less characters are on the battlefield, the less damage you get
- Some characters have healing or powerful point attacks that you want to avoid, so take these characters down first
- You can get 1 character down before a tank uses taunting when focusing your damage
Orbs CAN drop shards for new characters, but the chances and randomness will kill your budget and there's only a very little chance to get the shards you want/need.
You should not spend any read money on buying orbs - also, you will get from daily objectives and other rewards enough of them for free anyway 🙂